EVERY PERSON MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS FORM BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES
Please note that for insurance purposes, all new clients must also provide a signed copy of this form. It will be provided to you via email. It must be signed and returned before your first coaching session.
By agreeing to this form via clicking the check box, I acknowledge that I have read it and that I understand it.
I know that agreeing to or signing this form waives certain legal rights I or my “Legal Representatives” might have against Kristen Vanderpool (hereinafter referred to as “COACH”).
1. I Understand there are Inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS and RISKS, (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities and injuries resulting from these “RISKS” are a common occurrence.
2. I Acknowledge that the Inherent “RISKS” of Equine Activities mean those DANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities, including but not limited to:
The propensity of any equine to behave in ways that might result in injury, harm or death to persons on or around them and to potentially collide with, bite or kick other animals, people, or objects.
The unpredictability of an equine’s reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movement, tremors, vibrations, unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals and hazards such as subsurface objects.
The potential for other participant (s) to act in a negligent manner that might contribute to injury to themselves or others, such as failing to act within their ability or to maintain control over an equine.
3. I Freely Accept and Fully Assume All Responsibility for the Inherent “RISKS” and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my Participation in Equine Activities.
4. I Acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety and to participate within my own limits.
5. I Acknowledge that the “COACH” cannot provide a guarantee that specific results will be obtained, due to variabilities inherent in animal training, including physical and mental capabilities, emotional predispositions, past training experiences, handler aptitude and environmental factors.
6. In addition to consideration given for my Participate in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my “Legal Representatives”) agree to:
Waive All Claims that I might have against the “COACH”; and
To Release the “COACH” from Any and All Liability for any loss, damages, injury, or expense that I or my “Legal Representatives” might suffer as a result of my participation due to any cause whatsoever including any NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE “COACH”; and
To HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE “COACH” from any and all liability for property damage or personal injury to any third party which might result from my Participation in Equine Activities.
DO NOT CLICK THE CHECKBOX UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS